Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jessica's Garden

Hey everyone! I have been slacking on the blogging! My kids had salmonella and then we went away on vacation to Philly! That's a blog post for another day! Today I wanted to share a special place I found that I like to call a hidden gem! Jessicas's Garden and Lobster shack! Yup I said "Lobster!".
 
 So recently I made a fairy garden with my girls and I thought how awesome would it be to show them a real fairy garden and maybe even take it a step further and dress like fairies! That is totally optional for you and you can of course just come for the lobster!
 
 
 

 
We decided to head over to the garden for lunch and their menu is amazing, they have smoothies, floats, grilled, cheese, lobster mac, lobster rolls hot and chilled! The garden itself is beautiful and its full of charming little touches. The girls enjoyed the play house most of all!
 




The Mom Info
  • Jessica's Garden is located at 198 East Hampton Road Marlborough CT
  • Open 7 Days a week 9am-7pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment